Hung out to dry

It was a cold rainy Saturday afternoon with a tempature of about 60 degrees. I decided to take a 6 mile run. I love running in the rain. There is a certain peacefull solitude about running in the rain. And the weather conditions make it a lot more interesting and fun. I guess that sounds kinda crazy. I have been running just as means of cross training along with my biking. I have also been using the same running shoes for about a year and half now. They are Nike Shox. I love them. The cushioning and support never seems to wear out. I used my Pearl Izumi wind breaker for the run to block the rain and keep my body heat regulated. I just used the jacket only, nothing underneath, and i was surprised how great it worked and felt. I ran with Underarmor sock which are great because the do not absorb water. Anyway it was just one of those day that i felt so good and really enjoyed the workout.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home