Monday, October 10, 2005

Night Run with iPod shuffle


Tonight I went for a short run. I ran for only 25 minutes. When I run late in the evening I try to keep them short so that I still get a good nights sleep. When I run at night I run the .6 mile loop that cirles my neighborhood. To break the monotony of the run I bring along my iPod shuffle. It is Apple computers smallest and least expensive mp3 player. It is the best for running or and activity. I use the lanyard and just tuck it under my shirt while i am running. It is so lite that I forget it is on me and it doesn't hinder my running form at all. With itunes and its huge selection of Podcasts to choose from i just drag and drop music and podcasts in seconds off my computer onto my iPod shuffle and i am out the door for my run. I highly recommend the shuffle for runners. Check them out at: http://www.apple.com/ipodshuffle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home